- We treat all of your information as confidential and in accordance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (PUL), in order to safeguard your integrity.
- CareIDy handles your personal information according to the Swedish PUL (personuppgiftslagen). This means that personal information is protected according to these terms.
- In accordance with Swedish Law, regarding Personal Data Protection CareIDy informs you that specific personal data may be required for the use of certain services available on the Site, and these will be added to our database files. The present privacy policies are governed by legislation exclusively applicable in Sweden, with all nationals and non-nationals using the Site being subject to said legislation.
- CareIDy considers that when you agree to send your personal details, either by using the form on this website or by e-mail, you are giving us your express authority and consent for the treatment and incorporation of said details into our corresponding automated files and database, albeit in a revocable and non-retrospective way, and that you accept the conditions set out below. Your details will be treated with maximum possible confidentiality.
- The details we ask you for are those appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary to serve the purpose for which they are collected, and under no circumstances are you obliged to provide them. You, as the user, decide what data you want to make available in your public profile. Likewise, this certifies that the data you send to us is correct and pertinent to the service offered.
- The Site collects your personal data with the aim of sending you the requested information or clarification, or to express any doubts you might have. The inclusion of any personal data in your e-mail implies your authorization for us to incorporate said personal data in our corresponding commercial files, which will be regulated by the here present privacy policies.
- The user retains the right of free access to the files of his/her profile at any time in order to consult, rectify, or cancel his/her personal data from our files according to the legal established terms. To exercise this right, we may be contacted by the corresponding contact form in the “Contact” section. Personal legal identification documentation will be requested.
- CareIDy would like to inform you that your data is treated confidentially and used exclusively internally and for the aims indicated. Under no circumstances will your personal details be passed on to third parties, unless expressly authorized by the user.
- In order to keep your details up to date, it is important to inform us of any change. If not, we cannot be held responsible for their veracity. It is considered that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you as a user remain interested in forming part of said files until such time as CareIDy considers appropriate, as long as the use remains in keeping with the ends for which the data was originally obtained.
- CareIDy cannot be held responsible for the treatment of your personal details by websites which may be accessed using the various links contained on the Site.
- CareIDy may modify these privacy policies in order to adapt them to any legislative or legal measures that may be imposed in the future, and therefore asks you to read them each time you provide us with details via the Site.
- In making this website available to the user, our intention is to offer a series of quality services and content, applying maximum diligence in both the provision of these services and in the technological means employed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the presence of viruses or other elements which might in any way damage the user's computer system, documents and files.
- CareIDy does not guarantee the exactitude, veracity or validity of the content available on the Site, be they its own, that of third parties or linked to other websites, and absolves itself completely from any responsibility deriving from the use of the same.
- CareIDy does not guarantee the correct functioning regarding the availability or continuity of the Site. As far as it is possible, we shall attempt to inform the user of any interruption in the service and to rectify it as quickly as possible. However, CareIDy absolves itself of any responsibility deriving from the incorrect functioning of or interruptions to the Site.
- The user assumes all responsibilities deriving from the use of the Site, being the sole person responsible for all the direct or indirect effects that from the Site may be derived, including, in an expository and non-limiting way, all economic, technical and/or legal adversities, as well as the disappointment of expectations created by the Site, obliging the user to indemnify CareIDy for any claims deriving, directly or indirectly, from such events.