- The terms and conditions laid down in the following sections shall be applied to websites navigation as well as the use of any piece of information, document, graphics, films, functionalities, music and/or other services contained in the websites.
- You use the Services and the Products at your sole risk.
- The Services and Products are compliant with the applicable regulatory requirements to serve their intended use.
- You understand and agree that the Services enable CareIDy to store your data and retrieve them for the persons who has your unique id.
- These Terms and any separate agreements (“Separate Agreements”) whereby we provide you the Services, Sites, Products and Webshop shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy that arises in connection with these Terms or any Separate Agreements (including any non-contractual disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with them).
- Accessing the web page or completing any of the forms therein shall not entail the commencement of a contractual relation with CareIDy.
- The various elements on this web page, and the website as a whole, are protected by European laws as regards intellectual and industrial property. Those brands, tradenames, distinctive signs, photographs, designs, texts and customized products appearing on the website are owned by CareIDy or by third parties with which said company has signed an agreement, being the disclosure through any means of the aforementioned contents utterly forbidden, as well as its use for commercial or public purposes.
- If users download material for personal or non-commercial use, they shall keep all copyright and trademark notices (for example, if they wish to refer to the website in a personal blog). In any case, the use of CareIDy's logo requires prior authorization from the said company.
- CareIDy does not assume any responsibilities for damages that may be caused to the users’ equipment as a result of their navigation through this website, including, if relevant, damages caused by computer viruses.
- CareIDy does not offer any guarantees as to the solving of functioning errors or update of contents.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- By registering with the Services and/or signing up on the Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. You agree that these terms were made available to you on the Sites. If you should at any time not agree to these Terms you shall promptly terminate your use of the Services.
- By visiting the Sites or completing a purchase in the Webshop, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. You agree that these terms were made available to you on CareIDy website. If you should at any time not agree to these Terms you shall promptly terminate your use of the Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Sites and the Services are owned and operated by CareIDy. All content, design, graphics, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters making up the Webshop, the Sites and the Services are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) and owned by CareIDy or one of its affiliates. Use of the Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in any of the content, documents or other materials you access. Our posting of information or materials on the Sites and Services does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You may not copy, redistribute or publish any part of the Sites or the Services unless CareIDy has given you express written consent.
CHANGES TO THE SITES OR SERVICES
- CareIDy reserves the right to make improvements or changes to the Sites, the Webshop, the Services and the Products without notice. CareIDy also reserves the right to temporarily take down or permanently terminate the Webshop, the products, the Sites and the Services at any time without notice and without being liable to you or any third party. CareIDy will however make reasonable effort to notify the Users before terminating any of the Sites or Services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CareIDy and its affiliates, partners, directors, officers, contractors, licensors, agents, interns, suppliers, service providers and employees (“CareIDy and its associates” hereinafter) (a) disclaim all warranties, either express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement (b) shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Service or any Products procured using the Webshop, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Services or any Products, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or Products, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of their possibility. The Service and Products delivered to you are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- In no event shall CareIDy and its associates be liable an amount that exceed the total amount of your payments to CareIDy over the past twelve (12) months, calculated from the event giving rise to the liability.
- The Services and Sites are provided to the User as a service. The User and CareIDy may terminate the subscription at any time, with or without cause. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your User Account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with CareIDy. If you or CareIDy terminate your membership, or if CareIDy suspends your access to the Services, you agree that CareIDy shall have no liability or responsibility towards you and no obligation to refund any amounts you already paid for toward your subscription of the Services. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- A termination of your subscription of the Services will be effective from the day after the last day of your current Subscription Period, unless your subscription is terminated by CareIDy by reason of your breach of any provision in these Terms, in which case the termination will be effective immediately.
- We reserve our right to cancel an order if you breach or violate any of the Terms related to the Webshop, Sites, Services or Products. We reserve the right to limit the sales or quantities of Products to any person (on case-by-case basis) or geographic region or jurisdiction.